29 June 2015
Support service of FreshForex told us about the most frequent questions asked by traders regarding ECN account. Based on this, we have prepared a mini FAQ on this type of account.
1. What makes ECN different from other types of account?
A main advantage of ECN is superfast execution of trades at market price. Check Statistics of our work to learn an average execution speed on ECN for the last 24 hours, week and month.
2. Which deposit do I need to start on ECN?
Unlike other companies, FreshForex provides all traders with an access to a professional account no matter what amount they deposit. However, recommended amount for trading is 2 000 US dollars.
3. Why do professionals choose ECN?
On ECN account, all your trades are instantly directed to the interbank market. Spreads are from 0 with no Requotes.
4. Are there any restrictions on the volume or number of opened positions on ECN accounts?
You may open and hold any number of trades simultaneously. Upon that, volume of each trade can be over 10 000 lots (1 bln. of base currency).
5. Which instruments can I use on ECN accounts?
You can trade with 63 instruments: currency pairs, CFD on metals, energies and futures.
Wish you good luck in trading!
"FreshForex" – fresh view on money!