14 October 2014
We are glad to share with you trading results accomplished by clients of "FreshForex" in September. Traditionally, autumn is the time of an active performance of traders returning from vacations and getting to their work. How does a season factor influence on the indicators of profitability and market in general?
Within the first month of autumn, the main pair - EUR/USD - got thinner by 3.8%. Ease of monetary policy by the European Central Bank was a reason for it. This monetary regulator lowered the key iterest rate down to 0.05%, which led to strong sales of the united currency.
GBP/USD supported its European counterpart and also completed the month in the "red zone" with falling down to 2.32%. This happened against the background of expectations of the Scotland's withdrawal from the United Kingdom. Eventually, Scotland remained in the UK, however, market participants continue to get rid of pounds during this month.
Bank of Japan made it clear to market participants that it is not concerned with devaluation of Yen. Against this background, we wintessed the rapid growth of USD/JPY, which gained 5.25% by the end of the month.
Reduction of inflationary pressure in the world's leading economies prompted investors to get rid of gold (XAU/USD), which lost 6.18% by the end of the month.
Increase of supply of the "black gold" still exerts pressure on the price of Brent oil, which in September set a fresh two-year's Low, showing a record decline of 7.93%.
Results of trading of "FreshForex" clients in September:
• 1596.73% of deposit - is the earning of the most efficient trader for the past month. He traded large volumes on EURUSD and received almost $2000 of payments under the “Spread in half” promo.
• 1929 trades per month - result of the most active trader. He trades without using of EAs and currency pairs containing the British pound.
• $100 605 — the best result of the month.
• 36% of traders with deposits above $5000 and more finished September with a plus.
• 66% of all trades were profitable.
Wish you success in trading!
"FreshForex" – fresh view on money
Do you have any suggestions to make our website better? Have you noticed an error on the site? Tell us