18 December 2013
Please be informed about changes in the work schedule of "FreshForex" company's during the holidays.
Changes in the trade schedule:
- 04.12.2013 (Tuesday) - early closing of trade at 8:00 p.m. EET *.
- 25.12.2013 (Wednesday) - trade is closed.
- 26.12.2013 (Thursday) - trade starts at 01:00 EET. CFD on futures - trade is closed.
- 31.12.2013 (Tuesday) - early closing at 4:00 p.m. EET
- 01.01.2014 (Wednesday) - trade is closed.
- 02.01.2014 (Thursday) - the beginning of trading at 01:00 a.m. EET. CFD on futures - opening at 2:00 EET p.m.
* EET - Eastern European Time corresponding to GMT +2 in winter and GMT +3 in summer (time of the company's trading company server).
We remind you that due to low liquidity and high volatility of the market during the holidays, opening of positions incurs an increased risk, so please keep your margin above 200% and protect your positions with Stop orders.
Also, from 24 December 2013 to 3 January 2014, the company's trading conditions may be altered according to regulatory documents of the company (increase of spread, increase of order setting levels, restrictions for trading with certain instruments etc.).
Schedule of customer support service and finance department:
December 31, a short working day - 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. GMT.
1, 2, 4, 5, 7 of January are the weekends.
3 and 6 of January are short working days - from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon GMT. Please note that from 1 through 8 of January 2014, money transfer can only be made by electronic payment systems.
From January 8, the company will work in a regular mode. If you have a question, please contact Customer support service or your personal manager.
"FreshForex" company wishes you Happy New Year and Merry Christmas! May joy and success attend you in the New Year!
Wish you successful trading!
“FreshForex” - fresh view on money