Deposit is getting burned, Stop Out is coming? Link your account to the “Insurance against Stop Out” promo and obtain a reliable protection of your deposit against failed trades!
- Duration of the promotion: March 1, 2012 - March 2, 2015.
- Promotion is valid for Classic accounts (with the exception of Master accounts) that are not connected to the "Bonus 101%" , "Drawdown bonus 35%” and "Spreads return" promotions.
- To participate, client uses one of trading accounts with confirmed data in the Personal Area. After that, a selected account cannot be changed.
- In case of occurance of the insured event (Stop-out) and provided that a client does not have active trading positions, company provides a client with insurance payment in accordance with terms of the promotion.
- Sum of client’s balance operations (deposit minus withdrawal) is taken into account for insurance payment calculation.
- Following transfers are not considered as deposit:
- Deposits made prior to linking your account to the promotion plan;
- Transfers from other accounts of a client;
- Any bonuses and compensations provided be company;
- Refunding operations after canceling withdrawal applications.
- Any withdrawal applications and transfers to other accounts are taken into account in the promotion.
- Insurance premium is paid if between the last insurance payment and occurance of Stop-out , balance exceeds 500 USD / 400 EUR . If currency conversion, commissions and other expenses put account balance below the specified amount, insurance premium is not paid.
- With each subsequent insured event, insurance payment grows based on the following rates:
|Order of insurance payments
||Insurance payments as a percentage of client’s balance
|First insurance payment
|Second insurance payment
|Third insurance payment
|Fourth insurance payment
|Fifth insurance payment
- Maximum amount of insurance payments – five.
- Maximum one-time insurance payment – 2'500 USD / 2'000 EUR .
- Insurance payment is credited to the trading account's "Credit" tab (transaction with the comment "B:9 Credit In"), can be used for trading but is not available for withdrawal and transfer to another account.
Insurance payment is fully debited from "Credit" ("with the comment "B:9 Credit Out") in the following cases:
- On the event of Stop Out accident and if there are no active trading positions;
- If the sum of fixed and floating profit exceeds insurance payment from the date of its credit;
- In case of any withdrawal of transfer to another account;
- In case of termination of the promo.
- The company reserves the right to cancel insurance payment at any time or refuse the payment, if terms and conditions of the promotion are violated.
- The company has the right to change terms and conditions or suspend the promotion.
* Stop Out is the automatic closure of loss trades (at current prices) arising if funds on the account are insufficient to maintain trades. More details are provided in "Terms and definitions" section.
How does it work?
You open Classic account and confirm personal data in your Personal Area. Then link your account to the "Insurance against Stop Out" promotion and deposit the amount from 500$ in your account. If you get a loss and insured event (Stop Out) occurs with the result of loss of all the funds, FreshForex company returns up to 100% of the deposit as insurance payment. In the first case you will be credited with 20% of deposit, which is $500*20%=$100. If you earn $100 extra (the sum of fixed and floating profit), received profit will stay on your account and insurance payment will be debited. Please remember, that it is easy to return a part of your deposit in case of Stop Out. To do this, it’s enough to fund your account with $500 or more once again. For example, before the stop-out accident you have deposited 500$ twice and made a 200$ withdrawal. If Stop Out occurs for the second time, you receive insurance payment in the rate of 40%:
($500+$500-$200)*40%=$320. Then payments will grow even more – up to 100% of the deposit sum!